Onboard Communication System(PA/PIS/CCTV)
IP based integrated PA, PIS and CCTV system gives various audible and visible information to the passengers on the train as onboard communication system. These systems are automatically controlled using the integrated AVC(Audio Video Controller) device.
This system is suitable for implementation of a high-quality passenger guidance service by facilitating system expansion, interworking and redundancy configuration, and digital audio & video transmission. The rolling-stock manufacturer and operator will effectively economize installation, test, and maintenance cost.
- IP based integrated PA, PIS and CCTV system
- Integrated Controller for PA, PIS and CCTV systems
- Redundant network, redundant controller
- VoIP based audio communication
- Audio/Video broadcasting which is based on RTP (Real Time Protocol) / RTSP (Real time Streaming Protocol)
< IP based integrated Communication System >
- Contract with H-Rotem to supply onboard PA/PIS/CCTV projects for Philippine MRT7, HongKong SCL trains
- Contract with H-Rotem to supply onboard PA/PIS/CCTV system for Tunisia SNCFT trains
- Contract with H-Rotem to supply onboard CCTV system for Incheon airport trains
- Supplied NVR software to H-Rotem and applied to Turkey Yenikapı and several domestic lines.
- Supplied LCD displays (PID) for Philippine MRT7 line
- Supplied LCD displays (18.5” quad PID) and CCTV Monitors (CTM) for Seoul line 5
- Supplied onboard LCD displays (15.6"single PIB / 18.5"quad PID / 18.5"DRM) and CCTV Monitors (CTM) for Brazil Salvador line 2
- Supplied onboard LCD displays for USA automatic passenger mover train
- Supplied onboard Local Media Server (LMS) for India RS10 line