Emergency Intercom integrated PAMP by VoIP
- VoIP-based PEI(Passenger Emergency Intercom
- Integrated PAMP module in the body
- Typical 2ea x 5W saloon speakers can be connected to one PEI
- Maximum 40W PAMP module is available
- Don't need stand-alone type PAMP
- Although if one PEI is faulty, other PEIs deliver audio which is generated from PA server.
- Simultaneous communication for Automatic PA as well as PEI call
- Embedded CCTV camera
Integrated Controller for PA/PIS/CCTV system
- IP-based controller for sub-systems
- Ethernet, MVB or RS485 interface with TMS
- SSD memory slot for CCTV image recording
Various kinds of onboard PIS device
- Interface: Ethernet or RS485
- Q'ty of panels : Single-sided, Double-sided, Quad LCD display, etc.